Do you love Medicus, but you’re caught up on all the episodes? Not sure where to turn for other great medicine and healthcare content?
We feel you! Introducing the first-ever Reading List episode. In lieu of the normal interview format, four Medicus team members share some of their favorite books, articles, shows, and other medical content. These items can tide you over until our next episode releases…enjoy!
- “Morning Rounds” newsletter, statnews.com
- “The Cost Conundrum” by Atul Gawande
- “Overkill” by Atul Gawande
- Medical Apartheid by Harriet Washington
- Brain on Fire by Susannah Cahalan
- Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
- When the Spirit Catches You and You Fall Down by Annie Faidman
- Every Patient Tells a Story by Lisa Sanders
- “Diagnosis,” series on Netflix
Episode produced by: Brendan Connolly
Contributors: Brendan Connolly, Rasa Valiauga, Katherine Mott, Emily Hagen